Classes

13 March, 2012

Ateliers de Langue: L2 L3 Mag 1

Monday we had groups 4a, 6, and 3b - there was a change to the schedule.

In group 4, this was the first time we were meeting, students gave me examples of questions they might ask someone, other than the usual questions of, "Where do you come from?" and "What is your name?" The students then introduced their parteners to the rest of the class.

In level 6, as the class was changed from Wednesday to Monday, I decided to push back the CV activity until next Monday. If you were not there, please bring your CV next Monday in English, of course. Please don't forget to take a look at the CV post of this blog. I spent the last 20 minutes of class discussing the popular technogoly and phone apps in the US that have yet to reach France. We also watch a video on the app, Foursquare.

In level 3, the sudents presented their partners. I gave a basic grammar crash crourse, which I will post here tomorrow, based on common problems at level 3. I also spent the end of class speaking about the phone apps in the US. I ask that level 3b students come with their CVs in English on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment