Classes

09 October, 2011

Niveau 3 Grammar Review

Here is a revision of simple present and present continuous.

Vegetarians are people who don't eat meat.
Look out! My husband is coming.
Some people still think the sun goes round the earth.
I play tennis every weekend.
Who is sitting in my chair?
What happens in golf if you lose the ball?
An alcoholic is a person who drinks too much.
Look! She's wearing the same shoes as me.
What are you looking at?
I am staying with John for a few weeks.
We usually stay with Peg when we are in Chicago.
Can you explain why water always runs downhill?
The refridgerator is running.
What are you doing with my coat?
Not many passenger planes fly faster than sound.
We are flying today.
How long was your flight?

I think he's away.
You know what I mean.
She is always complaining.
We always start at nine.
While the butter is melting, you take three eggs and break them into a bowl.
I am thinking about your father.
Scientists believe the weather is changing.
I don't see what the problem is.
Why are you looking at me like that?
Now I understand what she wants.

Where were your shoes made?
Did you go out last night?
What were you doing at 10:30?
Where was your mother born?
Has Barbara gone home?
What time did she go?
When were these houses built?
Did Jim arrive yet?
Why did you go home early?
How long have they been married?

Joe has lost his passport.
This bridge was built ten years ago.
Have you finished your work yet?
This town is very clean. The streets are cleaned every day.
Where were you born?
Where are you from?
I have just made coffee, would you like some?
Glass is made from sand.
This is a very old photograph. It was taken a long time ago.
Joe has bought a new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment